- By accepting these terms the participant agrees to pay the Course fees (including GST) for the Course using the payment method selected at the checkout.
- The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the Course fees even if he/she does not complete the Course.
- If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the Course Fees.
- The approximate duration of the Course is stated on the course page in the course FAQs.
- Course commencement is the date upon which we receive your course fees in full.
- Course enrolment is complete when the participant has been issued a username and password for online course access/or sent course materials via another method;
- Course duration is effective from the date elearning access/access to materials is granted; and
- Course commencement is effective from the date elearning access/access to materials is granted.
- Special offer coupon codes cannot be added to an enrolment retrospectively and must be added at the time of checkout/enrolment.
- Course fees are non-transferable to other students.
COURSE MATERIALS, AND ACCESS
- Course Materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in the course description, and are available for viewing online and may be downloaded and printed, unless otherwise specified. The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of The Harp Lab. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of The Harp Lab;
- Course materials and course content are subject to change;
- Course duration/study hours are estimates only;
- Course materials are provided online via our portal through theharplab-learn-with-emily.com. Course materials comprise of an ebook, and provided videos (where specified) and other learning resources. The portal site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance.
COURSE WITHDRAWAL AND REFUNDS
The Harp Lab complies with Australian Consumer Law in regard to refunds. We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the course that you chose to enrol into.
However, while course fees are non-refundable, students may have extenuating circumstances that prevent them from undertaking their course. Where evidence can be successfully provided to support the student’s circumstances, course fees may be refunded or partially refunded as per the following:
- A full refund is permitted if the enrolment is cancelled prior to the commencement date and if access to resources has not been provided yet.
- A 50% refund is permitted if the enrolment is cancelled within 7 days of the course commencement date.
- No refund will be provided after 7 days of the course commencement date.
- No refund will be provided where work or assessment has been saved or submitted.
- Refunds usually take 5 to 10 business days to process, depending on your banking institution.
- Printed materials are non-refundable.
This decision of assessing the extenuating circumstances rests with the Managing Director and shall be assessed on a case by case situation.
CREDIT VOUCHER/COUPON CODE POLICY
All credit vouchers/discount coupons have the following
conditions of use:
- Not redeemable for cash;
- Valid for one (1) use only;
- Not valid with any other offer/gift voucher/coupon code;
- The coupon code must be entered at the time of
enrolment/course commencement; discount cannot be
applied at a later date.
- Coupons/vouchers cannot be used to order printed
- Coupon code can only be used in the time frame specified
in the special offer.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
We will only disclose information that we have about you:
- to the extent specifically required by law; or
- for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing
information in connection with any query or claim)
- information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
Upon enrolment into the course, we may use the content from your emails to send you a monthly newsletter. Your identity will never be revealed.
The Harp Lab CODE OF PRACTICE
The Harp Lab has responsibilities to you as a student to provide you with a quality of service that will assist you as much as possible in attaining your professional development certificate. We undertake to abide by all our policies and procedures.
The Harp Lab agrees to:
- Provide a tax invoice;
- Provide login details to access the online Course Materials (or alternative access) and mark assessments and provide feedback where applicable on submitted assessment tasks;
Students with The Harp Lab are required to:
- Ensure that all the information provided to The Harp Lab is accurate;
- Notify The Harp Lab of any contact changes (email, telephone, address etc.);
- Advise The Harp Lab of any difficulties or problems they may experience with The Harp Lab portal, procedures or training.